Main Article Content
Customer dissatisfaction is an opportunity lost for telecommunications operators in fixed broadband services in expanding its market, it is indicating that the criteria used in designing the loyalty program that being provided to customer are still less precise. This research aims to provide recommendations for telecommunications operator loyalty programs for fixed broadband services based on customer satisfaction’s criteria. This research uses DEMATEL-Based ANP (DANP) and Simple Additive Weighting (SAW) method to get assessment of loyalty program that best fits the customer satisfaction’s criteria. This research resulted in 5 dimensions and 22 criteria of customer satisfaction for telecommunications operators in fixed broadband services, where the dimension that most influences is resource and the dimension that is most influenced is relationship. The best loyalty program for telecommunications operators in fixed broadband services at PT X is High Value Customer (HVC), while the worst loyalty program is Customer Application.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
Haryanto, A.T. (2018). APJII: Internet Semakin Murah, Pengguna Terus Bertambah Diambil kembali dari inet.detik.com: https://inet.detik.com/telecommunication/d-3808941/apjii-internet- semakin- murah-pengguna-terus-bertambah
Databoks. (2021). Pengguna Internet Indonesia Peringkat ke-3 Terbanyak di Asia Diambil kembali dari databoks.katadata.co.id: https://databoks.katadata.co.id/datapublish/2021/10/14/pengguna- internet- indonesia-peringkat-ke-3-terbanyak-di-asia
APJII. (2018). Internet Semakin Murah, Pengguna Terus Bertambah Diambil kembali dari inet.detik.com: https://inet.detik.com/telecommunication/d- 3808941/apjii-internet- semakin-murah-pengguna-terus-bertambah
Spire CI Report &Data Warehouse IndiHome. (2021). Pangsa Pasar Fixed Broadband di Indonesia Diambil Kembali dari dashboard.telkom.co.id: dashboard.telkom.co.id/cbd (Data Olahan)
PT Telkom Indonesia (Persero). (2021). Laporan Tahunan 2020 Diambil kembali dari www.telkom.co.id: https://www.telkom.co.id/data/lampiran/1619904911437_AR%20Telk om%20202 0%20INDO%20-%201%20Mei_web-compressed.pdf
Nonatero. (2021). Data Churn atas Permintaan Sendiri Periode Jan-Jun 2021 Diambil Kembali dari nonatero.telkom.co.id: http://nonatero.telkom.co.id/new/index.php?SkhVUE0zNWNTeXJKW i9PcXpZN lVSOElWbzFraGZtV21SNzB0cU4rTHFDakhjY0F4NDBJZU1oRWd6 SlMyMlJZ Sg==#
Gupta, S., & Lehmann, D. R. (2003). Customers as assets. Journal of Interactive Marketing
Buttle, F., & Maklan, S. (2015). Customer Relationship Management Concept and Technologies 3rd Edition. Elsevier Ltd.
Büyüközkan, G., & Güleryüz, S. (2016). An Integrated DEMATEL- ANP Approach for Renewable Energy Resources Selection in Turkey. International Journal Production Economics.
Mendoza, G. A., & Martins, H. (2006). Multi-criteria decision analysis in natural resource management: A critical review of methods and new modelling paradigm. Forest Ecology and Management.
Xi, X., & Qin, Q. (2013). Product quality evaluation system based on AHP fuzzy comprehensive evaluation. Journal of Industrial Engineering and Management, 6(1).
Hsu, C.-C., & Liou, J. J. (2013). An Outsourcing Provider Decision Model for the Airline Industry. Journal of Air Transport Management.
Belton, V. (1986). A comparison of the analytic hierarchy process and simple multi-attribute value function. European Journal of Operational Research.
Wang, P., Zhu, Z., & Wang, Y. (2016). A novel hybrid MCDM model combining de SAW, TOPSIS and GRA methods based on experimental design. Agration Sciences, 345, 27-45.