Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
The article I(we) have submitted to the Buletin Pos dan Telekomunikasi for review is original, has been written by the stated author(s) and has not been published elsewhere.
The article is not currently being considered for publication by any other journal and will not be submitted for such review while under review by this journal.
The article contains no libelous or other unlawful statements and does not contain any materials that violate any personal or proprietary rights of any other person or entity.
We have obtained written permission from copyright owners for any excerpts from copyrighted works (if any) that are included and have credited the sources in our article.
In case the article was prepared jointly with other authors, I have informed the the co-author(s) and I have authorization to submit the article to Buletin Pos dan Telekomunikasi.
The submission file is in Microsoft Word
The text is 1.15-spaced; uses a 11-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines
References are written in APA Style. The number of references is not less than 10 with at least 7 primary references. Primary references are include journal, conference paper, thesis, disertation and all kinds of published research reports. All refferences come from source published in last 7 years.
Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License