Main Article Content
The increasing development of today's technology specifically in the field of telecommunications triggers new problems associated with the increasing number of network connectivity users so that this makes the increased load of traffic on the Base Station (BS). To address traffic problems, a D2D technology is needed as a solution to enhance connectivity on 5G networks. In the use of D2D is still not optimal for dealing with the rapidly increasing load of traffic due to the large number of users. This research suggests the addition of devices in D2D communication, namely Relay Node. (RN). The results of the study showed that by using the relay aided communication scheme can improve the sumrate performance parameter is 1,970 × 107 bps and the spectral efficiency is 19,704 bpz/Hz, but less effective in the power efficiency parameter is 7,672 × 103 bps/mW due to the addition of relay devices that increase power consumption. Using iterative algorithms on relay aided communication schemes has been shown to improve performance parameters values more optimally than using full duplex and half duplex communications schemes. Therefore, the relay aided scheme is the most accurate communication scheme in dealing with transmission systems on D2D because by using the aided relay scheme, sumrate and spectral efficiency are improved by 55%.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
Ericsson. (2022). 5G to account for all mobile data growth within 5 years. ERICSSON MOBILITY REPORT DATA AND FORECASTS .
Akhyar, F., Nasaruddin, N., & Muharar, R. (2017). Efisiensi Energi Sistem Komunikasi Kooperatif Multi-relay Quantize and Forward Berdasarkan Pemilihan Relay. Jurnal Nasional Teknik Elektro dan Teknologi Informasi (JNTETI), 6(1). https://doi.org/10.22146/jnteti.v6i1.296
Chour, H., Nasser, Y., Bazzi, O., & Bader, F. (2018). Full-Duplex or Half-Duplex D2D Mode? Closed Form Expression of the Optimal Power Allocation. 2018 25th International Conference on Telecommunications (ICT), 498–504. https://doi.org/10.1109/ICT.2018.8464870
R. Purnama. (2019). DEVICE-TO-DEVICE (D2D) COMMUNICATION PADA JARINGAN SELULAR. TEKNOKOM, 2(1), 47–56. https://doi.org/10.31943/teknokom.v2i1.35
Rani, S., Fahmi, A., & Sigit, V. (n.d.). SIMULASI RESOURCE ALLOCATION MENGGUNAKAN REVERSE ITERATIVE COMBINATORIAL AUCTION PADA SKEMA UNDERLAY D2D COMMUNICATION.
Sakti, B. S. K., Fahmi, A., & Prabowo, V. S. W. (2019). Analisis Performansi Alokasi Sumber Daya Radio Berbasis Algoritma Greedy pada Sistem Komunikasi D2d Underlaying Analysis Performance Radio Resource Allocation with Greedy Algorithm In D2dD Underlaying Communication.
Thepsongkroh, T., Phunchongharn, P., & Akkarajitsakul, K. (2017). A Game Theoretical Resource Allocation for Relay-Assisted Device-to-Device Communication Networks. 2017 International Conference on Information, Communication and Engineering (ICICE), 484–487. https://doi.org/10.1109/ICICE.2017.8478852
Yassine, F., Bazzi, O., & Nasser, Y. (2020). Performance Analysis of Relayed D2D Communications under Power Control. 2020 43rd International Conference on Telecommunications and Signal Processing (TSP), 377–381. https://doi.org/10.1109/TSP49548.2020.9163520